Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ultimate Tournament Aug 22nd

The Base Touchers have a playoff tournament on August 22nd.  I'm taking stock of who's going to be able to attend that weekend.

Just to give you a little taste, here's the preliminary schedule that was sent to Tracy.  Of course, this is highly subject to change:

22 Aug: 6:30 vs. Chaquita Commies, field TBD
23 Aug: 12:45 Opening Ceremonies for playoffs
23 Aug: 6:45 vs. Craptaculars, MODS 6
24 Aug: 3:20 vs. Grape Knights, MG 5B

Please get in touch with me (if you haven't already done so) to confirm your attendance or absence at this event. 

You should know that the MODS website is promising beer tents.  My sister-in-law told me that the playoffs are relaxed and fun, and you run into friends and acquaintances that play in other leagues or on other nights.  So come, and let's touch base.

email me at jbutchard@franticfilms.com

Jon

No comments: