Friday, August 22, 2008

FW: Playoffs

Subject: Playoffs


Monday Captains,

Or should I say makers of rain?
Tonight is in question.
We will see how the day progresses.

Worst case scenario if tonight is canceled then we will do the same
thing I did with Thursday which is to squeeze in an extra time slot on
the Saturday of Monday games.
The majority of the q-final games would be played in the 11:20am slot.
Additional games would be moved to the later slots where I have openings.
This will in some case create over laps and conflicts for players with
teams on other nights.
I tried my best to avoid this but we will have no choice.
I will update the PDF file on the site later today and will email you
later in the afternoon.

thanks

--
Corey Draper
Executive Director
Manitoba Organization of Disc Sports
Phone: 925-5665
Fax: 925-5792

No comments: