Monday, May 12, 2008

Tonight

Hey Everyone!

Unless otherwise notified, the game is still on. Yes, we play when it rains, snows, etc. I know the league is very concerned about field conditions though, so they might cancel tonight if they think playing on them will wreak them. I will keep everyone posted if I hear anything about cancellations. If you don't hear from me again - Game is on!

Also, Scott was right as far as I can tell - When at Maple Grove go straight the whole way - don't turn right at the split off point on the dirt road. It look like we play right across from a parking lot. 7:00. Who can't make it?

Also, there is a kick-off event at Winn City Pub tonight. Fort Garry Beer squad is going to be there with prizes and stuff. Let's not sit on the patio though - on account of both the rain of water and rain of gunfire I hear runs amuck around there...scary!

Keep you posted....

T.

No comments: